If you look up your course outline at QUT and you see this subject on it, don't fucking choose it, its a waste of time.
About 99.9% of people who graduate will never see the light of day that anything from this subject is used.
B:Why the fuck would anyone make this a compulsory unit, its so useless and pointless
A:Yeah, fuck this shit
"Peanut head is such a good quant, im so happy he blew off that chick to hang out with us"
Quant: It would also cost more, lower productivity, raise spirits, and give them a mind of their own to branch out beyond simple labor -- not good for the bottom line, bro.
2. (noun) a mysterious number between three and four which is represented in finger counting by a half-raised finger.
3. (noun) the name for an item which is counted as the quänth number in a sequence.
4. (adjective) inexplicable; otherworldly; defying the laws of the universe
2. one (index finger), two (middle finger), three (ring finger), quänts (half raised pinky), four (fully raised pinky)
3. When you have three shoes and one dolphin, you have quänts shoes, and the dolphin is the quänts.
4. a.) If a flaming ball glue and feathers descends from the sky and destroys your house, your life is quänts. b.) If you have a hat, you give the hat to your friend, your friend mates it with another hat which births a baby hat, dips all three hats in chocolate, gives them back to you, and you give them to the moon as a Christmas present, your friend might say, "That was quänts." c.) I woke up this morning to find I was an oyster-god-mother. It was utterly quänts.