Quantitative Analysis for Economics and Finance
If you look up your course outline at QUT and you see this subject on it, don't fucking choose it, its a waste of time.
About 99.9% of people who graduate will never see the light of day that anything from this subject is used.
A:Fuck man the quant final, it makes no sense
B:Why the fuck would anyone make this a compulsory unit, its so useless and pointless
A:Yeah, fuck this shit
a less offensive way to say "####". Its quite acceptable to slip the word Quant into conversation at a dinner party with your mother-in-law. she would probably throw her hands up in despair if you said "old tezzy bogangoth was such a #### to you at the store today" , why she might even disown you, however if you said "old tezzy bogangoth was such a Quant to you at the store today", she may temporarily recoil in horror but after a millisecond she would realise it was all part of her imagination, and that you never said anything wrong at all.
"That piss head is such a quant, i cant believe he drank all your beers!"
"Peanut head is such a good quant, im so happy he blew off that chick to hang out with us"
1. (noun) a mysterious number between three and four which has an undefined and undefinable value and can only be used in counting when the item it represents differs significantly in nature from the group of items being counted (for instance, a spatula when counting geese). There can be multiple quänts as long as each differs significantly in nature from all other items being counted.
2. (noun) a mysterious number between three and four which is represented in finger counting by a half-raised finger.
3. (noun) the name for an item which is counted as the quänth number in a sequence.
4. (adjective) inexplicable; otherworldly; defying the laws of the universe
1. a.) If you have three bottles of salad dressing and one cup of coffee, you have quänts bottle of salad dressing. If another bottle of salad dressing is added, you have four bottles of salad dressing. b.) If five of your friends, one pig, one squirrel, and one parakeet are in an otherwise empty room, and someone asks, "What is in this room?", you should answer, "Five of my friends." If two of your friends and the parakeet leave the room and someone asks you the question again, you would say, "Quänts of my friends."
2. one (index finger), two (middle finger), three (ring finger), quänts (half raised pinky), four (fully raised pinky)
3. When you have three shoes and one dolphin, you have quänts shoes, and the dolphin is the quänts.
4. a.) If a flaming ball glue and feathers descends from the sky and destroys your house, your life is quänts. b.) If you have a hat, you give the hat to your friend, your friend mates it with another hat which births a baby hat, dips all three hats in chocolate, gives them back to you, and you give them to the moon as a Christmas present, your friend might say, "That was quänts." c.) I woke up this morning to find I was an oyster-god-mother. It was utterly quänts.
A slang term for a large quantity. Typically in reference to a quantity of illicit and/or illegal goods.
Dude 1: Damn, I'm outta bud...
Dude 2: Hit up Brad, he always has quant.