look up any word, like blumpkin:
A multipurpose tool made from an unraveled paperclip that is typically bent into the shape of a wavy seven.
Friend 1:"What are you doing man?"
Friend 2:"I'm taking all of my unused paperclips and making Qins out of them."
Friend 1:"That's a pretty good idea, I think I'll do the same. After all, one should never leave home without a trusty Qin on their person."
by The Scrabble Gang. April 05, 2011