More generally can be used whenever mashing two things together.
2. It can also be used to describe a feeling of giving up or distaste.
2.Good God lemon you've sunk lower than normal. -- Pwomp.
(Old-English "pwomper-doodle" or "pwomper-nickel sandwich")
1. - verb (when used without an object)
* A person "of wight" (fat) sitting or falling down.
* A person "of wight" (fat) colliding with another person "of wight" (fat). See "squish".
2. - noun
* A resounding and/or pwomping noise made by the antics of a person of wight (fat).
3. Alternate Definitions:
* The sound of a chodler coming into contact with any foreign object.
* Tommy (a large person) falls after he drops his Twinkie... PWOMP!
* Sarah and Tim (two large people) collide.... PWOMP!
* "Did you see that person?"
"Yea! What a PWOMP!"
* My brother's best friend walks into the room... pwomp pwomp pwomp.