The art of owning someone. Albert Einstien invented this when he was typing a shitty story on the computer.
"As I looked into his eyes... we went closer and closer and... I slapped her upside the face
He accidently typed. When he was finished with his shitty novel, all the assholes if the world bought it, and soon, everyone knew and used the word "Pwnage"!
Amanda bitch-slapped Charlie in the face. Soonafter, Stan appeared from no-where and screamed
Pure Ownage as used in online gaming to stress your superiority on all levels. Spawned from the root word pwn, which originated as a misspelling of the word own. Hence this stupid word is two screw-ups away from anything close to english.
William's pwnage in that game was complete and utter.
Someone made a stupid typo typing in "ownage" and the world of 1337 was changed forever. Ownage soon became pwnage.
Usually used as an insult or interjection.
1. You got pwned hardcore!
verb: A term used to express one's act or state of elite preformance. Pwnage stems from the word "pwn" which is a typographical error of the word "own". The "p" replaces the "o" because during the frenzy of gaming, the player has no time to correct any spelling mistakes. This word is traditionally used by experienced videogamers, "leet" speakers and others involved in computer minded social or work groups.
"I played Halo 2 online today. I had 24 cosecutive kills... it was pownage like never before"
"I let those n00bs feel the wrath of my pwnage"
supreme dominance of anyone in anything
pwnage i.e. in gaming, discussions, and many other 1v1 subjects.
v. n. pwn, pwnd, :pwnage, :pwnd
1. From the Root word Own, and Ownage, the process of defeating an opponent or opponents at various Multiplayer Online Games, including 1st person shooters and Rts game simulators.
2. To Eliminate (a character) from a game whereby the character is lost and terminated including extreme frustration, whereas slamming the mouse and keyboard helps justify the action of destroying ones own property.
3. To describe, pride, joy and accomplishment.
4. To inflict pain and frustration to opposite opponents, where the character : (semi-colon) followed by the character P, creates the word :pwnage. :pwnage in most typographical form creates a "smily face" infront of the word, ownage. Whereby creating :pwnage, which stands for "I'm laughing at your Bitc* A$$, because I just Owned your A$$".
Eg. Upon using MSN messenger type, :Pwnage
and Ownage will be displayed
1. When someone seriously owns the other person.
2. Lakers vsing the Cavaliers on January 12, 2011. The score was 112-57.
Karl: I had some major pwnage on you in basketball today.
Caleb: Yeah dude...im still crying from that dunk you dunked on me.
Pwnages, to assail an opponent with multiple pwnage attacks.
derived from the Italian word posseduto, meaning owned.
paramore is a good band because it has a hot singer,good vocals and awesome guitar,it pwnages. ect.