The drink itself contains Rosehips Powder (10MG), Valerian Root (10MG), and L-Theanine (5MG) - all of which are reputable substances to facilitate a relaxed feeling, as well as supplementing dreams and dream creation.
With that said, the drink, in a sense, benefits the user in a way opposite to an "energy drink" such as Redbull, Rockstar, or Monster. Purple Stuff contains no caffeine.
The drink comes in three flavors. A grape flavor, a sort-of berry - fruit-punch flavor, and a lemon-lime flavor.
The valerian root can actually be tasted in each flavor - especially in grape. The lemon-lime is surprisingly smooth to drink, and the berry flavor falls somewhere in between.
The drink itself seems to only be sold at gas stations that get consistent business - AKA they've got the money to buy alternative drinks such as this.
Yes. You can drink two or three of these and catch a buzz.
Here are some things to keep in mind and try for optimal results.
- Drink Purple Stuff after not sleeping for 24 (+) hours.
- Drink Purple Stuff on an empty stomach.
- Drink Purple Stuff after a meal.
- Drink Purple Stuff when you are well-rested and sober
- Drink Purple Stuff and smoke a bowl of weed.
- Drink Purple Stuff then drink a 16OZ energy drink
- Drink Purple Stuff when you are happy
- Drink Purple Stuff when you are anxious
- Drink Purple Stuff when down/depressed for any reason
- Drink Purple Stuff and go straight to bed
- Drink Purple Stuff and meditate
- Drink Purple Stuff and play video games
Purple Stuff can be purchased with food stamps, though it has "vitamins and supplements" in it - a reason energy drinks such as Monster and Rockstar aren't accessible by such means.