- If an observer wishes to convey extreme satisfaction from having observed the event, they can emphasis and elongate the vowels in the word so it sounds more like 'Peeewwwaaaaaahhhh!'
- Term used frequently on Australian golf courses and can be used interchangeably with the word Mint.
- Antonyms include 'double!' and 'ohneil'
John: What did you say?
Will: Pure, sorry got excited.
2) Golfer 1: Watch this shot, it's going to be pure!
(snap hooks it into a woman's face on the adjacent fairway)
Golfer 2: Double! Shit let's get out of here.
Golfer 1: Rub'n'tug?
Golfer 2: Peeeewwwwaaaaahhhh!
2) Reffering to lots of, 100%, complete, wholesome, clean...
2) d00d, thats pure pwnage!!1!