Punk isn't "all about the music". Punk isn't beating up people you don't like. Punk is rebelling against what you don't believe in. Punk is the DIY ethic. You are not a punk if you shop at Hot Topic. No, rephrase that, you aren't a punk if you claim to be one BECAUSE of the fact that you shop at Hot Topic. Many people say punk is not buying into big corporations. True, but its okay to give in every once in a while. Punk is not being a total asshole to everyone you see, and excluding people because they aren't "punk" enough. Punk is all about being you, not what MTV tells you to be.
And no, having a mohawk doesn't make you punk. Neither does watching SLC Punk.
Ignorant twit wearing Simple Plan shirt: Oh my god, I look totally punx rawks right now!!
Me: ...Are you stupid?
Ignorant twit: Whatever, you just wish you were a real punk.
Me: Jebus, you probably don't even know what DIY stands for. Pathetic...
Ignorant twit: Whatever, I have a Good Charlotte concert to go to.
Me: And I have a Bloodclots show to go to. Off with you!
something or someone worthless or unimportant.
you're a fucking punk
1. Loud, fast rock music that is typically aggressive and anarchic
2. Anyone who listens to said music and loves moshing, skating (sometimes), and just being themselves. And who HATE fascism!
1. I don't listen to emo, I listen to punk day and night. Rock on!
2. Shut your punk ass up!
I don't take offense to that. Don't you see the Mohawk and the studs? Damn right I'm a punk! FUCK FASCISM!
a good genre of music except the "true" fans have their heads so far up their asses about "being different". just listen to the music if its good than who cares what the media label it as. who cares people say green day and the offspring are hardcore punk. i mean they are great bands but are def not hardcore punk.
loser: i hate the offspring just cause other people like them. no body can like what i like cause i am so different than everyone else cause im a punk.
Victim of ass rape in a prison setting. Synonym for prison bitch. Can also be used as a verb.
As a noun: I'm going to rape that guy and turn him into my punk.
As a verb: I'm gonna punk that bitch.
Past tense verb: That victim of sodomy was just punked.
in prison a male homosexual relation the person who recives his partner
in prison bubba wants to put himself into you you become his punk
Nowadays, most people consider that punk doesn't exist anymore. Wrong...
1. you are the master of your own fate
2. you are the gatekeeper of your life
3. you are the judge of all of your decisions
4. you suppress people who dare suppress you
5. you don't care at all
6. you resist people who are superior than you
7. you don't judge people through their knowledge, skill, livelihood, universal understanding
8. you live a carefree life
9. you are nobody's shadow
10. you are the defender of your personal likes
11. (like no. 6) you rebel from superiors who provoke you
12. you despise perfectionists
13. you don't let anyone corrupt your mind
14. you know what's good for you
15. you are just yourself....nothing else
...then that's the real punk in you..
These are PUNKS
1)It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus by William Ernest Henley
2)i am the world of the poem
the poem of the world
i am the i which is unending
the i which is undying
the poem of the world
-I am the World by Alejandro Abadilla (translated from filipino)