2. <noun> A South Asian ethnic group found predominantly in the Punjab. 90 million Punjabis live in Pakistan, 30 million in India, 2 million in the UK and just under 1 million in Canada. Most Punjabis are Muslims, although many are Sikhs and smaller numbers belong to other religions.
3. <noun> A language spoken by most Punjabis and also by many non-Punjabis living in India or Pakistan.
4. <noun> A term sometimes used as a racial slur to refer to people of South Asian origin. Also sometimes applied (perhaps mistakenly) to those not of South Asian origin, such as Arabs, Turks, Persians and Berbers.
2. "My mother's a Punjabi and my father's a Pashtun."
3. "I don't speak Punjabi very well."
4. "Go back home, you stupid fat Punjabi!"
2. Definitely hot blood, will go upto killing for a meaningful "cause" if he hasn't sold his soul yet, and still have integrity, like many living in America
3. Doesn't want to be racial but world makes him to be
4. A hard worker, farming is one skill majority of them have.
5. One whose signature on dance floor is "bhangra"
Yolanda: O you don't know "bhangra" it is a signature dance of any punjabi
girl two: yeah hes punjabi and sorry hes takin!