The popularity of Black Panther Condoms among Asian men is based on the widespread local belief that regular usage of condoms normally worn by Afro-Dalit & Afro-Caribbean men enhances penis size & improves erectile stamina. It is further fuelled by Shudra Penis Envy & the preference for Dalit-Dravidian lovers among Asian women.
Psychologically, the allure of Panther Condoms is thus reflective of an underlying conscious or subconscious desire to transmutate the 'pink & puny' Indo-Aryan Penis or Tibeto-Burman Penis into a 'big & black' Dalit Penis. An Untouchable Penis affixed to the N Indian male body would distance the bearer from emasculating stereotypes of Indo-Aryan phallic inferiority & the 'Indus Inch'. Furthermore, such a weapon would invert centuries of historical feminisation imposed by the Telinga Infantries & Madras Regiments imported by Nawabi, British & Indian Union Govt.s. It would also stem homosexualisation arising from the high rates of Intercaste Marriage.
Ultimately, usage of Black Panther Condoms is thus based on the motto: If you can't beat them, join them!
2) In Bengal, Panther is the no. 2 brand, with 20% of the market in 2011:
Brand ..... Mill Sold
Raja ...... 47.0 m
Panther ... 30.7 m
Hero ...... 29.5 m
Sensation . 25.6 m
U&Me ...... 06.1 m
East Bengal or Bangladesh Condom Sales
(millions of units sold, smc-bd.org/condom.html, 5 Sep 2011)
3) Marketing of Punjabi Panther Condoms is based on deep-rooted Oriental mystic traditions of reincarnation & transmigration, which hold that envied characteristics & desired attributes of a threatening 'Other' can be metaphysically conferred & transmigrationally absorbed by consuming its products. Thus, ads in TV commercials, movie breaks, magazines & on condom covers promise to magically transform the wearer into a hypermasculine Dalit Panther:
- Panther Dotted, Ashol Purush (Panther Dotted, for Real Men, E Bengali TV ad)
- I'm a Dalit Panther tonight! (Hindi TV ad)
- Big, Black and Dalit (Pahari mag.)
- Bigger is Better (imported Japanese cover)
-"Dalit Power - Black Power" (Hindi mag.)