Someone with a personality trait so annoying they're painful to socialize. This category may include but is not limited to:
- Someone so thick that you have to explain and re-explain simple concepts to them, such as man that describes themself as a petrolhead but doesn't know the difference between a fuse and a spark plug even though his girlfriend has explained it to him twice now.
- Someone who constantly ask advice on the same personal problem over and over again, then chooses to ignore you advice and do their own thing only to ask for more advice on the same issue 2 days later.
- Someone who never ever stop being a failtroll, online or offline, because they think they're some sort of supertrolll.
Person 1: "The annoying thing about Cipher is that not only is he a failtroll, he has the exact same IRL personality when he's drunk."
Person 2: "How do you mean?"
Person 1: "Well, for example he thinks hanging out my car window while yelling 'dongs' at the top of his lungs is hilarious."
Person 2: "What a punish."
The action of fucking someone real hard
I'm going to punish that bitch tonight
1. To Finish or consume something.
2. To fuck someone.
3. To bash someone.
4. To beat someone at something.
5. To complete something.
1. "Are you going to punish the rest of that 40'oz or what?"
"I already punished a bottle of Old Crow Bourbon and dumped three pills. I'm off my guts, fuck you."
2. "I'd love to punish that little number."
3. "I'm gunna punish that cunt if he try's to step up."
4. "I punished him in a game of 'bones'."
5. "We punished most of the work yesterday, today we just need to punish the Cash Flow Statement and other GPFR's."
1) To defecate in a very forceful manner.
2) To defecate so much in the toilet, it is effectively "destroyed."
3) A violent, sometimes painful expelling of fecal matter, prone to leaving splatter marks in the bowl and/or on the underside of the seat of one's toilet.
Cartman: "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Kyle: "Dude, he's totally punishing your toilet!"
To beat the shit out of someone
nigga 1: yo, did u see the fight today at lunch?
nigga 2: yeah son, she punished that gurls lil ass!
1) to have studied really hard, to hit the books
2) to ace a test or exam
A: Did you read? B: Sha, I was up all night punishing!
A: Yo, did you hear about Kiara? B: What, that she punished the chemistry?
1. (n) a mispronounced word, often given a different meaning than the normal pronounciation
2. (n) the act of mispronouncing a word in the asumption that the word means something other than its normal meaning
3. (v) to perform (2) or create (1) a punish; -ed, -ing
"Why do you have punish (poon-ish) writen on your hand? What does it mean?" "It's not punish (poon-ish), it's punish (pun-ish)."