look up any word, like bae:
A name for one of those annoying twats who smears their fingers all over your computer monitor screen when pointing at some rhubarb.
If Proddy MacFingers touches my monitor again, I swear I'm going to wipe my knob on his screen.
by Cock Flasp August 21, 2006

Words related to Proddy MacFingers

acrid stud horn dickmond fingers hard disco runt knob prod smear the mond