1. Term used mainly in sports to describe a largely decisive victory over an opponent by a large difference in score or time.
2. Term used mainly in sports to describe the perceived bias of officials against one player or team in a sporting event.
References the humiliation and blatant sexual abuse rendered upon a person in an actual Prison Rape.
Rob: Did you see the Browns game last night? They lost 56-0.
Pete: Yeah, they got Prison Raped by the Patriots.
Rob: Did you see that Kronwall hit on Havlat in last nights Wings game?
Pete: Yeah, brutal, but Kronwall was Prison Raped by the officials for getting a game misconduct. That was totally a legal hit.
When inmates are forced into sexual intercourse by more dominant inmates.
7% of inmates in US prisons claim to have been raped
4% claim to have been repeatedly raped.
1) When a male inmate is raped by a fellow inmate or guard. The rapee is then known as a punk, bitch, fuck boy, etc and usually has long hair and a weak or feminine frame.
2) When a female inmate is raped by a prison guard. Female inmates can also be raped by other inmates but it is less common. Often before or afterwards, they will have to do some type of task or labor for the guard like cleaning an office.
1) Robert got sent to prison for 365 days when he was 18 but experienced prison rape over 500 times during his stay.
2) Janelle was young and pretty so she was raped by two male prison guards in her Oregon state prison.
the only thing that is worse than banging the big Rigationi's girlfriend
have you seen J.R. that's almost as bad as prison rape