look up any word, like half chub:
Another name for a car gear shift that was used in a Disney Channel show called "The Suite of Zack and Cody." The word was used when Mr. Moseby was tutoring London in driving.
Look for the prindle and use it to put the car in reverse.
by The Ambassador of lulz March 19, 2009
n: The driver's gear shifter on an automatic transmission. The name comes from pronouncing the positions of the shifter as read on the shifter display: PRNDL, park, reverse, neutral, drive, and low (gear).

Other variations include "Prindzle" and "Prindezl, for displays that read PRND21 and PRND321, respectively.
Grab the prindle and shift into reverse.
by D.O Double Jeff March 04, 2011