Some one who is so overly obsessed with Harry Potter they refer to it as "the drug". Symptoms of a Potter Head include:
- Crazy wild look in the eye
- Lightning bolt some where on the body and/or round spectacles.
- Whenever the word "book" is mentioned said potter head turns around immeadiately and starts twitching
- Talks really loud and fast whenever having a conversation about HP
- Talks really fast and loud all the time because they are always talking about HP
- Screams and tries to hold your hand if your name is Harry, sur-name is Potter, or your initials are HP or HJP.
-Finds other Potter Heads to wack you with baseball bat if mentioned that you do not care for their master.
Sanjaya: Yeah, Harry Potter just isn't my thing.
Then out swarm thousands of Potter Heads, all carrying heavy and/or spiky objects.
Some one who is obsessed with Harry Potter and the magical world he lives in. Know excessive amounts of information about Harry Potter books and movies.
Did you hear, Allie's such a Potter head she got her name in the paper when Goblet of Fire came out.
being so addicted to Harry Potter, his world, and the franchise in general, it becomes like a drug, forcing you to go to gossip sights, and a midnight party or two. in extreme cases you may end up lying in bed crying because the series is now over. derived from pot head.
dude, Jackie is such a potter head, she has Harry sheets and wallpaper! something is seriously wrong with her!