European Latin language spoken officially for about 200 millions people in eight countries worldwide, mainly in South America, Africa and Europe. It's also unofficially spoken in parts of India, Southern Asia and Africa.
Although Portuguese and Spanish are different languages, they have the same root in ancient Latin and therefore are mutually intelligible.
After independence, East Timor decided that Portuguese, along with Tetum, would be its official languages.
1. being surrounded by good looking portuguese women who usually have incredible asses
2. They have the best food
3. Well dressed and proud to show off whatever they have
4. usually on the winning end of a fight of any kind
5. probably making fun of you in portuguese
6. have never been taken over by another country
7. Can hold there own in any drinking contest
8. Are so good at makin love and fuckin that there are a whole list of sex moves named after them!
9. overall if he is portuguese guys want to be like him and girls want to be with him
10. great people that are friendly and will never screw another friend over always trying to help out someone less fortunate and fun people to be around
father "Nothing son, stop looking at the portuguese guys and maybe they will go away and where did your sister go? O no, she is with them call your mother!"
Im not portuguese, im actually italian but portuguese are cool people.
Or Someone who is from Portugal. They were born in portugal aswell as many other generations of their grand-parents and family. They may be living in or outside of portugal but they keep their culture alive wherever they go.