Top Definition
Another term for the royal throne or the Kohler Krapper
Where Tom?? he's polishing the scepter the Royal Throne,,the what?? You know the Porcelain Palace?? Ohhhh thanks!!
by Davie Dee March 11, 2011
Term used to describe any burger joint that is housed in a white, porcelain building. Applicable to places like White Castle, or many of the older burger joints in white buildings.
Let's find a good porcelain palace and get some sliders for lunch.
by Monkdunker August 26, 2003
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.