1. a title given to a lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse; a nickname used by partners in love to refer to each other; can be shortened to the term "flake."
2. The plural term "poopflakes" can refer to an exclusive couple.
3. a small shaving of poop, usually brown and buoyant.
1. "Sup, flake"
1. "Hi, is poopflake there?"
"Hey babe, I love ya."
1. "Hey did you hear that Big Ben raped another girl?"
-"Ya, but she wasn't his poopflake."
2. "Hey did you hear that Al and Tipper Gore aren't poopflakes anymore!?"
-"Weird. He has old balls."
2. "Hey are Tiger and his wife still poopflakes?"
-"Ha. No Way. They used to be a couple of flakes but Tiger fixed that."
3. "Damnit, why don't you people learn to flush twice to get rid of your damn poopflakes in the toilet!"
Brother: Whoops! I farted!
Us: Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Me: What the!!!!
Us: GET OUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Poopflakes