look up any word, like blumpkin:
a woman’s vagina or 'getting some'; a feel or penetration of a woman’s vagina.

A derivative of the word "poon"
First used by the Lords of Hillview Manor situated in the rolling hills of Hamiltonia.
Man, did you get some of that 'Poonanynah'?

Shit son, that was some tight 'poonanynah' believe that!
by Sansone May 16, 2004