The state one is in when they are unsure whether they need a poo or not
"Man, I don't want to chance this fart because I think I'm in poogatory!"
1. When one is in poogatory they are constipated.
2. For the duration of time a child needs it's diaper changed a parent is in poogatory.
3. When in an area that stinks of poo, one is in poogatory.
1. After John ate all those cheese he found himself in poogatory. He ate prunes and was eventually able to leave poogatory.
2. After Sally and Harold had little Bob they spent the next 3 years in poogatory.
3. I went to a bathroom that smelled awful. It was if someone missed the toilet when they sat down. I was stuck in poogatory for those few minutes.