1. A long poking device. Often used to poke sleeping people, usually waking them up, pissing them off and ultimatley poking an eye out.
2. Someone who is so thin they look like a pole. Often they can be used to poke people. Although this hurts the pole it is extremely funny to watch the victims reaction when they realise what they are being poked by.
3. A electric stick with which you poke sleeping Hobos and Bums and tell them to "get the hell outta here!"
1. A: Lets poke joe with this long poking device.
B: Ok, aim for his eyes.
Joe: Argh my eyes, GIVE THEM BACK.
Pole: I am thin, use me as a poking device
A: Haha, I will poke a sleeping bum.
Bum: Oof, Ouch. He's wearing sharp clothing!
3. Man: Move it bum-boy!
1. Cylindrical object that is often long and used as a support for a structure
2. A person from Poland
3. An extreme end of an axis
4. Slang for a penis
1. That's a big pole!
2. That's a big pole!
3. That's a big pole!
4. That's a big pole!
A Pole is a Polish person.
In Polish its Polak (male) Polka (female).
Generally Poles are very very attractive and flirty.
No we are not all pale, blonde haired blue eyed... im brunette with dark brown eyes and tan skin (though living in Australia might have something to do with it)
Poles live in Poland
"John Holmes had a large pole."
1. A game.
2. The word you yell when you are out and about on the town with your friends. The last person to yell it has to run to the nearest pole and use it like they are pole dancing.
Liz: "Damn! runs to the nearest stop sign and does a "pop up" like a stripper"
A. A tall, thin cylindrical object usually made of metal or wood. It is either for holding up flags, or dancing.
B. Someone who was born in Poland. The Polish word is actually Polak (males) or Polka (females). The term does not apply to people who have Polak parents, but born in America, like me.
Artur: I shall now randomly dance with this pole!
Wojciech: But we're supposed to take the flag down!
Artur: Who cares about the damn flag? It's a pole!
Wojciech: My eyes! Dx
Artur: Hold on, aren't we Polish? But since we're in America, shouldn't you change your name and I put the h in mine?
Wojciech: I LIKE my name, thank you very much. >> I don't feel like swapping it for one of thost crappy "American" names.
n. Pole is used to define any inside joke (because the actual 'iside joke' word is too long. Pronounced "poleuh"
- Look, HABAGAGBAYDF!
- Wtf did you just say?
- Its a Pole. You can't understand it.
A penis; a dick; a boner
David: C'mon man I'm trying to smoke out here!
Richard: Smoke my pole asshole!