A way of saying "repeat yourself", or "huh?" in Cincinnati, Ohio. Usually said in combination with a hand held to the ear in a "I can't hear you" fashion.
Man 1: Hey did you see the Bengals game today?
Man 2 (holding his hand to his ear): Please?
another word for "now".
Hand me those cookies, please.
can b used instead of eitha (1) "i don't believe you" or (2) "yeah, right."
(1) "ey, i jus fucked 50 cent in tha back of hiz whip, girl!" >> "girl, please."
(2) "stop frontin, u kno u want me!" >> "PLEASE."
In Cincinnati (Cincy
), this is slang/short for "Could you please repeat that?"
Clerk: Ju orda da watr?
Clerk: Did you order the water?
1) A word used to ask somebody to do something. Its usage is necessary to sound polite. Can be repeated multiple times, with a long, drawn-out 'e' to signify when begging/imploring.
2) To bring pleasure to another being.
1) May we go to the zoo, please?
2) I pleased my friend by giving him back the pencil he lent me.
A term used by Beasley and Bates, originating from Bill. The term 'please' can be placed at the end of any sentence, or in mid-flow of a sentence. This may be to cover up and foul mouthed word, or a secret word.
'Ahhhhh hallo there Beasley Please. How are we today there please. Have you done your please, please?'
over polite word to be used at random points in the sentence to either show great gratitude or sarcasm.
'what of it please?'
'what were you thinking please?'
'please, get out of my quim please.'