To attain Playmaker status is to be bro. To do things out of the ordinary to satisfy your bro's. To now "jew" out on big events. To be able to bop around like idiots telling jokes, screaming loudly to attract attention, typical bro stuff.
Official slogan - "We don't play."
Ditching your girlfriend to chill with a bro, this is being a Playmaker.
In sports, someone with the preternatural ability to influence the outcome of a game by making incredible plays
Every team needs a playmaker to turn to when the game is on the line.
1. Someone with exceptional ability in any particular area, and is able to perform at a high level with relative ease.
2. A very cool and/or likeable person.
1. Terrell Owens is a playmaker.
2. Your mother is definately a playmaker.
A person who has the ability to rise above seemingly all challenges and provide alcohol, girls, or anything else that allows the group to have a better time.
Sean: Dude we have no drank for tonight.
David: Don't worry man Lenny is coming, and he is a playmaker.
Michael Irvin #88 Dallas Cowboys wide receiver from 1989 to 1999, 3 time Superbowl Champion
The Playmaker was inducted to the Hall of Fame on August 4th 2007
1. ESPN origional series examing the off-the-field lives of professional football players.
2. Most overpromoted program in television history
I know it hasn't been an hour yet because I've only seen 27 commercials for Playmakers