the annoying tendency for any grocery or convenience store beer case to be 99% filled with different brands of the same bland undrinkable 'American pilsner': Budwieser, Miller, Coors, etc.,with the remaining 1% contaning poor examples of imported beers like Heiniken or corona. Often the only ale offering is
I went to the store wanting some DunkelWiesen but was disapointed to find a bad case of Pilsner Proliferation.
by Noel S December 03, 2003
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.Buy the mug
Can you define these popular missing words?