(n) 1. An insult used by extremists on both sides of the political spectrum
to describe those on the opposite side as a replacement for pig
when they become too wound up in political mudslinging to remember which animal refers to which side, causing said extremists to chain the two words together in order to ensure that their insult is half-accurate.
2. A satirizing jab at people who inhabit the extremes of the political spectrum, making fun of their inability to keep their insults straight, particularly referring to those who mistake the names of political parties and positions on the political spectrum for genuine insults.
3. The long-lost half-brother of Catdog
1. After a long moment of reflection, Mike declared, "Let us fight the capitalist
2. John's only response to Bill's inane rant accusing him of being a "Nazi pinko liberal Republican
" was to mutter, "Pigdog."
3. Terry screamed and fainted when she saw Pigdog.
Part of the string of insults hurled by the French Taunter in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
"You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king, you and your silly English K...kaniggets." ~French Taunter
A) A female personage, who makes you feel phsically ill at the very sight of.
B) A dog in a 'fancy dress' style pig costume.
Check out the pig-dog to my right. A perfect example, yes?
when one is REALLY horny and wants sex bad and will take it from almost anyone, even strangers.
I got my first blowjob from a stranger in a parked car when I was a young horny pigdog.
Anybody who talks alot of shit, dosnt shut up and wont leave you alone. Always up for a chat and will keep talking even though they know you aint listening. Craps on and never gets to the point. They latch onto your ear and dont let go.
I wanted to go home but pigdog
wouldnt shut up and kept following me, so i slammed the door in his face and left...
A very ugly person.
Someone you wouldn't even be paid to have sex with.
Oh my god thats a right pig-dog.