The best instrument in the world. Best played with Chopin or Grieg. Most fun to play with candles burning while it's storming outside.
The girl practiced piano for hours on end for fun.
The only musical instrument that can be sorted into the strings or percussion group.
And also the reason why I can't play in an orchestra (unless by invitation). They can't decide whether to put this damn thing into the strings or the percussion.
1. Latin for soft
2. A musical instrument
2. Full name for the musical instrument the Piano is Piano Forté, directly meaning Soft Strong as a Piano plays both tones.
Undoubtedly the best instrument ever created by mankind. The piano is not only able to play soft and loud, but it can also play multiple parts simultaneously, making a single pianist the equivalent to an entire orchestra. The piano marks the pinnacle of human music technology, which is ironic (but should not be surprising) because it was invented in the 18th century.
Should not be confused with a keyboard, a piano-imitating instrument which has poorer quality sounds and wastes electricity, an insult to the piano. Obviously for these reasons it is used in rock bands.
Sounds produced by any decent piano player can match the grandeur of an entire orchestra! Human technology has come far.
An instrument that never stays in tune.
Damnit, my piano's out of tune again!
that instrument asian parents make their kids play
Tommy: Hey Hieu, you wanna come play basketball later.
Hieu: Oh i would love to but i have piano lessons
1. a percussion instrument which consists of keys that hammer onto the internatl string to produce a sound. The keys are usually balck and white.
2. an instument i compose on and make music.
1. Rachmaninov is probably the greatest pianist ever.
2. I have fun performing on the piano for others.