1. Unlike other major cities in The U.S.A. we have not been around as long so this is why we have not built up a soulness to say such as other cities that have been around for over 100+.
2. Scottdale is not the only nice place. Glendale has a lot a really nice areas.
3. We can't help the fact that we have many illegals what are we going to due just pick up the state and more it so we are not next to it. Furthermore why does California not get talked about for all of its illegals.
4. We can't help that we don't have a port. I am sorry that we are land-locked and yes we did that just to make you mad.
5. Now if Phoenix as many people moving here then who is to blame about the driving. Let me think the people moving her more than likely becuase they out number native born.
6. I can't help Sun City and the Snow Birds. Maybe people who make fun of them now will become them when they are old to get from the cold.
7. Ya, we have bad public schools but that is why there are private schools. People look up Xavier College Prep and Brophy College Prep. They are some of the best in the USA.
8. I'm sick of people from the Midwest thinking that this place is great. Then moving back to the cold becuase they did not like this place and deciding to just bad mouthing it to get over it. Why don't you think about is wrong with were you live.
9. Get it though your head that it hot here not '70-80 8 months out of the year. That is a good one.
10. If it is hot and so sunny then there would be a good chance of getting skin cancer but then again that is just common sense to me. Why aren't people sayin that about California is it is sunny there.
11. since we are not a old city we have not develop a mass-transit system just over time like older cities.
12. People who say there is not culture are wrong you have to really live here to get to it.
13. We have our slums be every city does so get over it.
14. ASU does party but other school are coming to learn how to run there Recreation Major just like ASU.
Phoenix from Desert Botanical Gardens, little virgin desert left undeveloped
Downtown Phoenix. Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the US and never gets cooler than 100 degrees F.
Cool 102°F Summer Day
Guy #2: Not yet but I will before this party's over
Guy #1: With look like those she's definitely a phoenix
Phoenix sing in english, and are well worth checking out