1. A member of an ancient people (1600-300 BCE) in the Mediterranean. They were remarkable for their seafaring achievements.
2. People from Phoenix who have no grasp of history. Or, they are aware, but pretentious enough to continue to call themselves "Phoenician."
Weslie: "Hi Molly, where are you from?"
Molly: "I am Phoenician!"
Weslie: "Your people helped colonize the ancient Mediterranean! That's awesome!"
Molly: "No. I'm from Phoenix."
1. Anyone from Phoenix, Arizona.
2. Someone who represents phoenix and puts all haters to shame.
1. Yeah I was born in Central Phoenix, one of the roughest parts of PHX, i'm a fuckin phoenician to da fullest.
2. Damn dude, that phoenician dumped a clip at me after i told him fuck six oh deuce