1. An object that is either a penis, or in some way is related a penis, not neccessarily in shape
2. An object that represents masculinity
1. In the original movie posters for "The Little Mermaid," a phallus is clearly depicted. This was later corrected by Disney.
2. His sports car was his phallus, and women flocked to it.
1. a symbol or representation of the penis.
2. a penis.
1. The Eiffel Tower, the things little boys draw on desks, etc.
2. a penis..is it that hard to understand? do you really need an example?
The man's phallus was crooked because he tried to fuck a goat sideways.
a huge penis shaped object
look yonder, a huge phallic mountain!
(greek for phallos)
1. Latin term for erect penis
2. Descibe someone to have penis
of the female
1. Phallus amat (Translation: You Love Penis)
2. Agricola phalli est
3. He licked your phallus?
"Mr. Kolo, what does Phallus mean" (teacher blushes)
Penis shaped object, thing or person.