1. the the lead singer of Bauhaus, then in a solo carrer
2. the best voice that has ever graced to walk this earth
3. best concert giver EVER
4. if you dont like him, you suck
-Hey, I went to go see that Peter Murphy concert at the Masquerade
~YOU DID!!!! I would give anything to be you right now. Peter Murphy is amazing.
1. The front man of Bauhaus.
2. God Incarnate on this earth.
3. A pivitol figure in the whole Gothic movement and early Gothic rock scene.
"Peter Murphy is god."
"No...that would be Rozz Williams."
"No! I must profusely diasagree! Siouxsie Sioux is God."
*blank stares to the last fellow who disagreed with Peter Murphy's god like status.*
Basically God. He was the lead singer of Bauhaus and he still rules. I saw him on May 22nd at the Roseland Theatre in Portland, OR and I was in one of the very front rows.
Peter Murphy currently has white, balding hair that he spikes up rooster-style and sports a kickass trench coat.