( Check the facts they don't lie)
( Check the facts they don't lie)
Iran means "the land of the Aryans". So Hitler and all his little Nazi friends were quite awfully wrong in calling themselves Aryans. The closest people of Aryan decent are Iranians and Afghanis and they certainly do not have blue eyes, blond hair and white skin.
As a result of mass integration of various cultures from around the Middle East area, Iranians nowadays are multiracial, but they still take great pride in their country.
Persia was a very rich country, and to some extent, it still is. But the majority of people in Iran are of lower class. However, most Iranians are hard-working and very motivated people. When they immigrate to other countries, a lot of them lead a good lifestyle because they work hard to earn a high status in society. Persians do not settle for anything but first place.
Woman 2: Get a persian, they treat you great, are rich, and damn they're good in bed
Lifestyle: Depends on the person. A Persian can be poor, wealthy or of the middle class. There is no one single status that describes a Persian's lifestyle.
Religion: The official religion of Iran is Islam but there are also many other religions practiced by Persians, especially those living outside of Iran. These other religions include Bahai and Zoroastrian.
Are famous for: Their handcrafted rugs, poetry and cats. However, many people are naive to the fact that Persia used to be a great empire that ruled the vast land spanning across the middle east towards Africa and India. This land that the Persian King Dariush ruled over was called the "Aryan" land. Hitler messed up this term and referred to himself as Aryan and referred to Aryan as a race. This is very offensive to Persian culture. Aryan has nothing to do with Germans or Germany. Aryan is not even a race. It was used to refer to the land that the Persians lived on and. Aryan means "noble" in the ancient Persian language.
Physical features: Persian women are said to be some of the most beautiful women in the world. They are famous for their exotic looking eyes. In general, Persians have black hair, brown eyes, and light brown skin. However, this is just a generalization and it varies. There are some who have hazel eyes or brown hair, and some who have dark brown skin.
Though they are stereotyped as Arabs, Persians are not Arabs. Belly dancing, Islam, and riding camels is all Arabic stuff. Persians do not speak Arabic, they speak Persian. The reason for some Arab qualities of Persian culture today is because they were conquered by Arabs about 1300 years ago. Before that, Persia was like another Greece or Rome. They should be considered a European people. Persians to this day are still angry at Arab people for forcing Islam unto them and pretty much ruining the country forever. Quite frankly, calling a Persian dude "Arab" would be suicide.
Persian men are stereotyped as hairy, rich, long eyelashes, wears too much cologne, good grades, amazing at soccer, often mistaken to be Italian (sometimes taking advantage of this), and enormously faithful. Persian women are stereotyped as dark haired, long legged, and very closed off to dating outside their race, contrary to Persian men who probably date outside their race more often than not. Lying is one of the biggest taboos in Persian culture so if you happen to be going out with a Persian right now, rest assured he/she will NOT play around with others.
Up until the 1979 Islamic Revolution, Iran was just like any other country in Europe. But when the revolution came around in 1979-1980, Is...
Iranians/Persians living in the US are said to have some of these stereotypes (although I dont have most of them!)
1. at your party you play techno songs the whole freakin' night.
2. you drink tea at the end of the night to sober up
3. You remove the 318 emblem from your BMW and install M3 wheels on the car.
4. You brag to your friend that your BMW was shipped from Germany
5. You keep your black leather jacket on the whole night at the party
eventhough it's warm as hell
6. Your parents always call you to help them fill out form that are in English
7. Your parents always complain about the food at the local persian
restaurant eventhough they go there every weekend
8. All your persian friends are DJ's
9. You talk in an italian NY style dilect.."yo, ha yoo doin?"
10. After 15 years of marriage, your mother still calls your wife "Aroos"
11.If you talk behind your wife with your mother.
12. If you dress up to go to grocery store.
13. If you go to a concert but never see the singer and stay in the
hallways with your drink checking out girls.
14. You know Amoo Noo Ruz and Haji Firooz will start a light saber
fight with the Mullahs and restore the persian jedi order!
15. If you smoke five packs a day and tell everyone you don't smoke.
16. If you pronounce "Sure": SHOOR
17. If you are about 35 and have no hair on your head.
18. If you watch Iranian programs on TV, but always nag about them.
19. If you ...