1. Something lasting forever.
2. Lasting for an indefinitely long time.
3. Something occurring repeatedly.
4. Botany blooming throughout season: describes flowers or flowering plants that bloom throughout the season.
1/2. Some people believe heaven is perpetual.
3. Serial killers kill perpetual.
4. Perpetual flowers.
by Jafje September 16, 2007
The perpetual spinning, flashing, twirling, splashing, and rotation and fluorish of colors and lights everywhere are but a few of the spoils of halucenagenic mushrooms.
by Larstait November 14, 2003