Top Definition
The object on the inside of the perfume lid used to apply the perfume. Also known as the perfume wand.
You: What is this thing on the perfume lid?
Your friend: Oh! That's the perfume penis.
You: I thought it was called the perfume wand?
Your friend: No. I think perfume penis makes more sense...
You: Yea. It does.
by Steve the Alligator April 02, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.