Top-Class, higher than mint, Quality.
"The Reading style of play is peppermint"
An extremely good kind of mint which takes the depressing and uber-confusing world you are living in, and transforms it into happy swirls of red and white goodness. You can't be sad eating one unless you choke.
Hey Summer, i'm down, throw me a peppermint!
The new slang term for marijuana. "Weed", "pot", and "grass" are all outdated.
...Not real gum you dumbass. Peppermints the new slang term for MJ. Get with the times, brah!
A code word you use in place of "marijuana" in your text messages when there is reason to suspect parental surveillance.
Guy: Hey man you got some peppermint?
Friend: Peppermint gum? Why? I thought we were gonna smoke some weed?
Guy: Damnit fucker! My parents are reading my text messages!
A candy that taste relatively good, until you think about old people, because 90% of old people smell like peppermint. So, when you eat peppermint you feel like your eating old people........ The other 10% of old people smell like urine.
Jessica: "Justin, would you like a peppermint?"
Justin: "No thanks, i don't want to eat old people."
when a guy bricks all over a girls mouth and then cracks her in the nose. All in which the blood and cum mix to look like peppermint juice
i gave that hooker a peppermint last night
when a guy ejaculates his member into a females mouth then punches her nose making her bleed then sucking the blood and jizz back and forth thru their mouths causing a peppermint effect
dude i pepperminted he last night! I think i broke her nose!!