The name of a famous Seattle band, but more importantly, think about it, Pearl Jam...
A clever slang name for semen, has the consistency of jam and a pearl color. Definitely cum.
Pal: "You fuck Sarah last night?"
Guy: "No doubt, busted my pearl jam
in her face."
Pal: "haha you sick fuck, I envy you."
1. Kick-ass band that hail from Seattle, who write and perform brilliant 'guitar music' (not just Rock). Release reasonably priced 'official' bootlegs of all their concerts (discounted to fan club members) to beat the black-market scum.
1. I went to see Pearl Jam at Wembley. It was the best concert I have ever attended.
2. Hey girl, would you like me to spread some Pearl Jam on your buns?
One of the best bands of the 90's by far, and a whole lot better then any of the shit being called 'music' today.
Eddie Vedder is a God, and the lead singer of Pearl Jam.
Great band that actually gives a shit about their music and their surroundings.
Vedder gave a tiring speach about Bush, but still put on a great show.
Sorry, fool. They are a great band.
Pearl Jam puts on one of the best live performances.
Gods gift to music. The greatest band in the world. If you dont like them I'm coming to your house to kill you and your family.
Pearl Jame is so awesome and sexy.
An impossibly high standard of genuineness and humility required to gain acceptance or impress.
Used most frequently when describing bands in the Post-Nirvana-Pre-Korn musical era.
1. It's nice that Steve recycles, but he's no Pearl Jam.
2. That guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder, but Stone Temple Pilots are no Pearl Jam.
stone gossard, jeff ament(bass), eddie vedder(vocals), mike mckreedy and matt cameron. the comboniation of the century. cannot be beat.
rear view mirror, betterman , jeremy. all awsome songs