2. a daily comic strip by Charles M. Schulz
3. an insignificant person
4. a very small amount
5. an illegal drug
2. Snoopy from Peanuts has no families ties to Snoop Dogg
3. You're such a peanut (b-b-b-BURN)
4. You'll pay me what? Peanuts!
5. Game moves peanuts like an elephant
2. The food, peanuts, elephants apparently like eating them. Planters is a popular brand.
3. A petty offense.
2. Elephant:"I don't know what it is about them but these are delicious."
3. Billy Bob:"This is ridiculous, I got sentenced to 5 years in prison for stealing a stick of gum, I'm in here for peanuts. While drug users and violent criminals sometimes don't spend a single day in jail."
Characters include: Anoopy, Charlie Brown, Woodstock, Marcie, Lucy, Linus, Schroder, Peppermint Patty, Sally, Pig-Pen,