Peaced is a state-of-being. It is a feeling that you get after a really good high. It is most commonly paired with the description of "It's like I'm high, but I'm as sharp as a pin.".
Currently, as I type this, I am almost peaced myself. I'm just getting through the stages of being high as fuck, and am passing into the stages of mellow, and dull, soon after that I will be peaced.
Stoner 1 - "Duuuuuude... ... ...are you peeeaced, maan?
Stoner 2 - "He, ha, ha... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... yeah-man ... I'm peaced."
Stoner 1 - "Sweeeet, maa- ... ... *snore* *SNORE* *snore*
Something or Someone Left
Tom Peaced about 15 mins ago.
To be defeated by someone while playing a game (most likely Soul Calibur).
(Maxi ring outs Astaroth)
Winner to loser: "You just got PEACED!!!!"
To drink excessively and get black-out drunk.
Karen played liquor pong last night and got totally peaced
1) one who is in a state of peace.
2) Dead, departed, 6ft under
3) asleep, cognative relaxation or rest, tiredness
4) the act of having left/dipset/outy/bounced/koppin
1) "Look at the beast of a hobo peaced on the sidewalk."
2) "Yo cat, lemme use your cell, my battery jus peaced."
3) After jesting all day, Gary was peaced.
4) Bill peaced when the cops showed up.
to get fucked up or to get booked by parent or cop
1) yo you got peaced in gym
2)yeah i got peaced by my parents
1) Past tense of peace.
2) Used as an away message in some circumstances.
3) I am not here.
"Let's look at Jeet's away message."
"His away message is Peace'd."
"I guess he's not on his somputer right now then."