Something humanity seems unable to maintain.
2. A word used to inform people you are leaving. Used by highschool and college kids because it sounds better than any other synonym. Often followed by with "out", "man", "dude", or "love and gap"
2. Person 1: Alright, I gotta go get ready for work. Peace love and gap.
Person 2: Sure. Peace out.
2. A greeting, similar to hello.
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta have peace of mind.