Peace is a movement from the late 50's up to today.
Peace should not be a fucking trend.
Peace should be a symbol of love and true happiness.
Peace would rather be supported by 2 people who actually understand and act out, ACT OUT, the meaning than 29847592847 people who simply thing it's a cool thing to have on their shirts because their friends do.
"Give peace a chance."
***if you really have the truest amount of pure peace, you would have already known who said that and for what that was said. (which was a song)***
**2 mintues later**
"Bitch get out of the way." (not peaceful at all.)
REAL DEAL!: "Settle down prep, we just need some peace."
"Love is all you need."
2. A greeting, similar to hello.
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta have peace of mind.