Peace: noun, verb & adjective.
Peace is a movement from the late 50's up to today.
Peace should not be a fucking trend.
Peace should be a symbol of love and true happiness.
Peace would rather be supported by 2 people who actually understand and act out, ACT OUT, the meaning than 29847592847 people who simply thing it's a cool thing to have on their shirts because their friends do.
"Give peace a chance."
***if you really have the truest amount of pure peace, you would have already known who said that and for what that was said. (which was a song)***
annoying prep fucker: "Don't you love my $250 purse with the peace sign and sparkles all on it?"
**2 mintues later**
"Bitch get out of the way." (not peaceful at all.)
REAL DEAL!: "Settle down prep, we just need some peace."
"Love is all you need."
September 11, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
A parting phrase, in good manner
"See ya later; peace!"
A brief interlude between wars, during which the prudent study the lessons of the last war and prepare for the next one.
Peace proposals unaccompanied by a sworn covenant indicate a plot.
-Sun Tzu, c. 500 B.C.
1. An acknowledgment of parting, ending a phone call or e-mail, similar to goodbye. Often used with "out."
2. A greeting, similar to hello.
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
1. A'ight, see ya. Peace. Peaceout.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta have peace of mind.
The absence of conflict, usually requiring conflict to establish; a lack of conflict
World War II was required to bring peace to Europe.
(noun) a word indicating one's imminent departure; (verb) the act of departing, or intending to depart
(noun) See you guys in the morning, I'm gonna go bang some bitches. Peace!
(verb) This party's turned into a sausage fest, I'm gonna peace.
Something that George W Bush lacks and uses as an excuse for war.
Some thing commonly fought for yet rarely achieved
Our nation is currently fighting for world peace yet is currently at war and has been for some time now.