To love eachother and not fight or argue with others.
All I want is peace in the middle east...and a blowjob.
word of the day: September 11, 2005
A parting phrase, in good manner
"See ya later; peace!"
A brief interlude between wars, during which the prudent study the lessons of the last war and prepare for the next one.
Peace proposals unaccompanied by a sworn covenant indicate a plot.
-Sun Tzu, c. 500 B.C.
1. An acknowledgment of parting, ending a phone call or e-mail, similar to goodbye
. Often used with "out."
2. A greeting, similar to hello
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
1. A'ight, see ya. Peace. Peaceout.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta
have peace of mind.
The absence of conflict, usually requiring conflict to establish; a lack of conflict
World War II was required to bring peace to Europe.
(noun) a word indicating one's imminent departure; (verb) the act of departing, or intending to depart
(noun) See you guys in the morning, I'm gonna go bang some bitches. Peace!
(verb) This party's turned into a sausage fest, I'm gonna peace.
Something that George W Bush lacks and uses as an excuse for war.
Some thing commonly fought for yet rarely achieved
Our nation is currently fighting for world peace yet is currently at war and has been for some time now.