1. The absence of war or other hostilities.
2. An agreement or a treaty to end hostilities.
3. Freedom from quarrels and disagreement; harmonious relations.
4. Public security and order.
5. Inner contentment; serenity.
6. Foolish unrealistic concept that has never been attained in the history of mankind
1. Used as a greeting or farewell, and as a request for silence.
4. was arrested for disturbing the peace
5. peace of mind
6. world peace
1. LET ME HAVE PEACE!!!!!!!
2. A greeting, similar to hello.
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta have peace of mind.