1. Accidental lead singer of the (unbiasedly) BEST band ever; Fall Out Boy :D (He originally auditioned to be the DRUMMER. But everyone knows that.)
2. UNSurprisingly Sexaayy ;DD Lool. :]
3. One of the best damn voices ANYONE has ever heard. ;]
"Patrick is one of the baddest dudes I've seen in a long time... He has a great voice -- very soulful." - as said by Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, in a Rolling Stones interview.
Ah. Hehm. I think I've proved my point x]
4. TRADEMARKS :D - His AMAZING collection of hats and those oh so sexaay sideburns. Hell yesss! ;DD
4. His birthday - April 27th..that's soon! Better start saving then.. xD
5. He was born on that day (April 27th) in 1984, Glenview, Illinois.
6. Full name; Originally - Patrick Matrin Stumph. NOW - PATRICK VAUGHN STUMP. He dropped the 'h' so TARDs like me could pronounce it properly. xD (and changed his middle name to Vaughn for recording purposes apparently.)
7. He hates barbeque sauce. Little known fact. FOB fans will know what I'm talking about..hopefully.
8. His favourite colour is ORANGE :]
I don't think I should dwell on the subject of PATRICK STUMP too long.. xD I have loads more facts ;DD
He is oh so EXTREMELY HUGGABLE :DD
PATRICK STUMP has range. Ohh, he has range like no motherfcuker knows. ;DD
2. A fcuking adorable guy.
3. Most often caught wearing a hat, with his awesome sideburns hanging out the sides, and his glasses.
Stump joined Fall Out Boy in 2001, when he was just 17. He planned to audition to be the drummer, but took up lead vocal duties instead. Prior to joining Fall Out Boy, he had never sung for a band, or even had vocal lessons. He was also forced to learn to play the guitar days before the band's first tour because one of the original guitarists quit.
Stump met Joe Trohman in a Borders bookstore. They got into a discussion about a band they both liked, then Trohman asked Stump if he would like to be in a band with another friend, Pete Wentz. Stump agreed. The rest of the band came over to his house and he auditioned for Fall Out Boy in shorts and a red and blue argyle sweater. The band played "Through Being Cool" by Saves the Day.
Many people dislike Stump's distinct style of singing and pronunciation. However, on the latest album, he purposefully slurred the lyrics to make them sound better. He has done guest spots on CDs for bands including The Hush Sound, October Fall, and Gym Class Heroes. He has worked as a producer for The Hush Sound and Gym Class Heroes.
Stump also writes the music for Fall Out Boy's songs. His best friend, Pete Wentz, has repeatedly and jokingly said that Stump smells badly. However, Wentz just enjoys teasing him.
Stump has appeared in a short film on Wentz's DVD "Release the Bats." The film was named Bedussey. Stump plays the title character, who is a cocaine dealer and addict, as well as Bad Twin. "Release the Bats 2" is currently being filmed.
2. EXTREAMLY attractive
3. Has one of the best damn voices i have ever heard.
4. Once and for all, Fall Out Boy is NOT emo, i repeat not emo, they may follow emo fashion trends but they are not an emo band.
He has side burns that could warm anyone up
He looks like My friend jack *dances*