Top Definition
Term used to describe a sausage roll, while acknowledging the English Footballer Frank Lampard Jnr. as overweight for a professional athelete.

Note: These would be called Lampard Rolls, but this is a homosexual sex act. Other sausage related products simply replace the word sausage with Lampard - such as 'Cocktail Lampards' and 'Lampard Cakes'
John: Have you got any more Pastry Lampards?

Terry: I have, but I've left them in the splaigen
by titan_po May 31, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.