1. To be like the good aspects if a party in the opinion of the utterer.
2. Ambiguous statement meant to explain something inexplicable, or to be used as a term of originality. i.e., If one gets tired of responding "good" to the question of how their day was, they may respond "Partylicious" instead.
Mike: So how was your day?
Yordan: It was partylicious, we went downtown and some drunk guy got in a fight with a hobo, and some guy jumped off a building in scuba gear trying to hit a glass of water on the ground!
Mike: Sounds... Eventful.
Something that's is particularly funky or fantastic, a la funktacular.
You got the beer? Partylicious!
. A female who's the life of the party because the whole party is inside of her. One who takes pride in being nasty
2. Generally unattractive
, a party-licious female compensates for her lack of beauty by having sex
with any and everybody as a means to feel good about herself.
3. A hoodrat
female of lower intelligence. A dumb
1. "I'm about to bail in the spot and try to find me a party-licious broad to bone"
2. Look at her, she's ugly as hell. "Yeah but she party-licious though, you could hit it if you wanted to."
3. I saw this party-licious chick in the club last night, tried to talk to her but she was dumb as all hell.