1) People who think a "normal teenage social life" involves studies and chores.
2) People who think a drivers license is a "go out and pick so-and-so up from practice/supermarket shopping" license.
3) Someone who thinks the stories and problems you tell them in confidence are fun things to share with friends and family.
4) People in the previous generation who believe nothing has changed since they were teenagers.
5) People who believe school vacations/ weekends are one of the following: family time, chore time, study time, homework time, "let's go do something I want to do" time, "let's wake up earlier than you would on a school day to get an early start" time.
6) People who can vote but still manage to screw the country over.
7) People who want us to form our own opinions as long as they influenced them.
8) People who don't care about global warming, greenhouse effect, extinction, nuclear war, or the world going to hell because they figure they'll be dead before the worst of it happens.
9) The people who think we should have censors on our music when all of theirs talked about rape, sex, and drugs.
10) The people who have 3+ kids when they can barely handle 1 and say they had the others by "accident."
11) Someone who thinks it is appropriate to come on to campus looking for you because you have taken more than 3 minutes to get to their car.
12) The people who you work for without pay and knew parenting was a hard responsibility but still expect something in return.
13) The people who say grades don't matter as long as it's your best, but get angry if you get a grade lower than an A-.
14) Someone who thinks long hair is unacceptable when they walked around with mohawks and fros.
15) Someone who thinks spending MORE time with them is going to fix your relationship.
I can't go to the party tonight because my parents need me to come with them to shop.
the chains around your ankles until you've managed to a) runaway b) obtain a stable job and stable income c) die d) turn 18.
i'd be getting laid if it weren't for my parents.
Noun. The people who brought you into this world, pretend to love you, and then proceed by shitting on your life.
My parents just told me that i have to go home tomorrow.
by anonymous Feb 25, 2003 add a video
The people that blame you for everything that goes wrong.
Your the reason that everything in my life sucks
People who you have every urge to kill somethimes and love the other times and on times you would like to pretnd don't exist.
Parents will be parents
by anonymous Nov 8, 2003 add a video
(n.) A member of the familiy, who takes first priority in trying to make your life miserable.
My parents said I can't go to the party.
the reason that the teenage years are a living hell. they're only goal in life is to make sure you dont have one. also, to make sure you're childhood is worse than theirs was. and they never have good reasons to back their arguement up.
Me-can i go out with my friends?
*like thats an actual answer.*
the only thing between you and an endless shitload of porn watching.
Hey man your parents caught you again man, did they take your computer?