2. To flub a television interview.
3. To Randomly repeat talking points regardless of the questions given to you.
"Well Tia, im not going to answer that question the way you want me to , but doggonit, I betcha, if we put our heads together we can come to some conclusion as to why money is even green to begin with."
"Mat , do me a favor and don't Palinize me!
2. To use your publicly elected powers for evil.
3. The ability of being able to point out Real America from Fake America
2. I voted for Senator Washington, but I don't understand why he has to Palinize everything. I probably won't vote for him again.
3. Scott calculated the Rule of Palinization to determine that Portland, Oregon is not part of Real America.
"Billy and I have rehearsed a little, ...
You have to sort of Palinize your expectations. We seem like we know a lot, but we don't, really.' "