Palak, AKA John Palak, AKA, Johnathan Palak, AKA Candymaster, Picek, etc. Specimen shows an extreme taste for candy at all times, spends money like he can get it for free (he can). Very good driver, almost as good as Daniel J Fox (uiuc one, not the 'failed experiment'), oh wait not really, no one is as good, or close to being as good, as dan Fox UIUC, at anything, in any way possible. Palak's father is a Brit, which would explain his exceptional driving skills and comedic tendencies. For more on Palak, search for any of the following: candy, Mr. Bean, Thumb Movies, candy, Daily Show, British, British candy, Bat Thumb, has a job that essentially pays him $200 per hour of actual work, and picek (often mistakenly referred to as such by the chosen one).
Palak is a really good driver and one time he took a really slow and not wide turn from willow springs onto ogden and caused $800 worth of damage to his car, but it didn't matter because he gets money from his job for doing nothing, and i think his parents paid for it anyway.
Said to be God's trophy human.
They said she was Palak, but we all know that could not be possible!
Awesome girl who has cool hair and is very funny; Often goes into day dreams;
Note: One of a kind.
Palak is the coolest girl in school.
I wish I was Palak.
I want to give Palak a hug.
1. A brief, indefinite interval of time.
2. The time it takes to blink your eye.
3. A particular period of importance, influence, or significance in a series of events or developments.
4. A brief period of time that is characterized by a quality, such as excellence, suitability, or distinction.
5. Outstanding significance or value; importance.
In a Palak, I was in love.