1. Pretty cute. An expression used by men or women to describe a person of the same or opposite sex that they find attractive.
2. Personal computer. This is the thing that you are reading this text on, I presume.
3. Political correctness. This is a type of modus operandi where the idea is not to offend anyone in speech i.e. not saying words such as "retard, nigger," or any other words that could be perceived as hateful.
4. Pre-calculus. This is an advanced high school and oftentimes required college class that introduces students to the world of calculus and its symbols and method of thought.
5. Can be the initials of a certain person, for example, Phoebe Conybeare or Phil Collins.
6. Pro-choice. This is a person's belief that it is a woman's right to have an abortion if she sees fit.
7. Player character. This is the avatar that a video gamer uses when playing an interactive video game.
2. Dude, check out my new PC.
3. Dude, you really need to work on your PC when you're in Detroit.
4. Dude, I need help with my PC homework.
5. Dude, did you check out PC in Journalism class today?
6. Dude, that girl is PC.
7. Dude, my PC could totally kick your PC's ass.
He don't want it with me, he in P.C. -- 50 Cent, Piggy Bank