1) A layer of the stratosphere of earth that contains molecules of ozone, an allotrope of oxygen containing 3 atoms of oxygen. Its purpose is to protect us from ultraviolet sun rays.
2) A Romainian pop band, made famous by Gary Brolsma
's webcam video of himself fearlessly dancing to a song now known as Numa Numa
1. Lets not destroy the ozone layer, kids!
2. "Maaii-a-hiii! Ozone rocks!"
a term used when someone is constantly spaced out and or constantly concerned about their appearance, specifically hair, using massive amounts of hairspray at inappropriate times; leading to the depletion of the ozone layer.
Wow, that girl is such an Ozone.
Nickname for someone who is annoying because they are a lower level irritant, and should be kept in the upper atmosphere far away from anyone else
Greg is definately Ozone
The area between the balls and the anus on a male's body whose name begins with an 'O'
Steve: I was licking Oliver's O-Zone hard last night
Tom: You're fucking disgusting man, keep that shit to yourself
The 00's decade (2000-2009), refering to the 00s by the letter ("oh") not the number (zeros) for convenience of speech.
You're seriously buying Uggs? They're so Ozone!
1) Something that nobody gives a fuck about.
2) A protective layer in the stratosphere that keeps warmth in, radiation out, and let's the ladies lay out in bikinis for more than five minutes without turning into beef jerky
Yo Tommy, let's go to the beach. It's an ozone advisory day, so it won't be too crowded.
Powdered PCP usualy sprinkled on marijuana and smoked or just snorted
I aint buying my mj from chris anymore that shit had ozone
in it, it felt like i was about to die