1) Restaurant franchise that is headquartered in Tampa, Florida; renowned for its thick, juicy steaks and savory Bloomin' Onions
2) Eatery whose cuisine will inflict some unrighteous pain on grown man's gastrointestinal tract. The conglomeration of grease from the Aussie fries, juice from the Coca-Cola marinated steak, and cream from Sydney's Sinful Sundae will surely bring you to your knees and make you plead for clemency.
3) Longtime sponsor of the Outback Bowl, which is played annually on New Years Day. The Outback Bowl is notorious for its early kickoffs and frequently swampy conditions to welcome college football fans to a new year.
1) "Johnny's system was under unrelenting siege from the filling Outback meal, as the Aussie fries and Victoria's 9-ounce fillet pummeled his system to sheer oblivion."
2) "Jake missed the entire first half of the Outback Bowl after being hung over at the New Year's Eve Party. At least he was able to see his Razorbacks open up a can of whoopass on Michigan in the second half."
australian, n; the bush. Remote country areas of Australia.
Went outback for a few weeks on walkabout.
1.) slang for australia
2.) A restaurant known for it's delicious bloomin' onion and steak.
3.) A car made my Subaru
1.) For vacation I'm heading to the outback.
2.) For dinner I'm heading to the outback.
3.) For the trip I'm heading out in the outback.
A crossover made by Subaru, the SUV for those who don't need to compensate. First built in 1995 as a trim level for the Legacy, the Outback has evolved into its own model. A capable, sensible, and practical sedan (up to 2004) or wagon which thrives in conditions from icy mountain passes to dusty sideroads and the occasional mudhole. Not a full off roader, as everyone likes to point out, but somehow does better than most Escapes and even 4Runners.
1) The entire road was covered in ice, but the Outback didn't slip once.
2) Essential equipment for the Canadian: hockey
gear, camping gear, and an Outback.
The flab that hangs out over the backside of a person's pants--similar to a "muffin top" but referring specifically to the back area. This phenomenon often occurs when a heavier person wears pants that are too tight, particularly evident when some heavier females wear low-rise jeans with revealing mid drift t-shirts or tops.
1. "Dude, that girl's face is cute, but she's got an outback."
2. "I was trying on some of my old pants the other day and I caught a look of myself from the rear in the mirror...and I had an outback!"
Meaning messed up or out of luck.
man I have no ride home from work last night so I had to walk five miles, man I aint mean to leave you out back like that.
to be intoxicated, disoriented, incapacitated.
also- to be s.o.l or in a bad position
variations depend on how bad off/fucked up one is, see example
see up front
can also mean a female that looks bad, or an attractive female is up front, not so hit is out back
damn,jamie's out back!
or- damn, jamie's out back like a pile of bricks
or- damn, jamie's in the attic/basement
or- damn, you in the neighbors shit
or- damn, connor's down the street round the corner in the wrong house