2) Eatery whose cuisine will inflict some unrighteous pain on grown man's gastrointestinal tract. The conglomeration of grease from the Aussie fries, juice from the Coca-Cola marinated steak, and cream from Sydney's Sinful Sundae will surely bring you to your knees and make you plead for clemency.
3) Longtime sponsor of the Outback Bowl, which is played annually on New Years Day. The Outback Bowl is notorious for its early kickoffs and frequently swampy conditions to welcome college football fans to a new year.
2) "Jake missed the entire first half of the Outback Bowl after being hung over at the New Year's Eve Party. At least he was able to see his Razorbacks open up a can of whoopass on Michigan in the second half."
2) Essential equipment for the Canadian: hockey gear, lacrosse gear, camping gear, and an Outback.
2. "I was trying on some of my old pants the other day and I caught a look of myself from the rear in the mirror...and I had an outback!"